Like all of you, the impact of COVID-19 on our community is extremely concerning to us.
We remain open as an essential business (per California and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security) and we are committed to reducing the spread of COVID-19 while giving homeowners the opportunity to go green.
At AmeriGreen Solar, the health and safety of our clients and staff is our number one priority.
We have been working around the clock to make necessary changes to our regular processes to keep everyone safe.
- We continue to monitor the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization) safety guidelines to ensure the well-being of our clients and staff.
- Any staff feeling ill or displaying any symptoms is required to stop working immediately.
“No Contact” Energy Consultations
By making adjustments to our standard in-home consultation, we have made it easier than ever for you to learn about our products & services by setting up a virtual meeting with one of our team members.
Most solar Installations take place entirely on the exterior of your home. On very rare occasions, we must enter the home if the electrical panel is inside.
Our on-site teams have been trained to take extra pre-cautions to avoid spreading COVID-19:
- Cleaning and disinfecting of reusable supplies and equipment.
- Wearing gloves & masks during rare cases of entering a home.
- Respectfully decline any hand-shaking or touching.
- No accepting food/drink from homeowners.
- No using homeowner bathroom facilities.